jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Williams <jeffxor.willi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing application operations cause by HTTP Request
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:25:04 GMT
Deepak that is exactly what I was thinking of doing. I would need to be
able to test every component individually.

Right now a message is written to a queue and then consumed
almost immediately. I would need to stop/replace the consumer to test the
correct message is place on the queue.

I feel a little confused as to the difference to load/performance testing
this type of application and doing quality assurance. I feel like I need to
the qa part to be able to able to do a reliable performance test.

Any Ideas