jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stott, Charlie" <CSt...@tnsi.com>
Subject RE: JMeter for Desktop Applications?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 06:13:23 GMT
You will find most of the users of this list in another timezone, so responses cannot be expected
immediately.

You will also find that minimal questions get minimal responses.

The more information you provide, and the less work you expect us to do, the better the quality
and quantity of replies.

jMeter is not traditionally associated with desktop application testing, but NComputing appears
to be a virtualisation platform, so I expect it will depend on what type of application you
plan to test.  More details of what you want to test might mean you will have some useful
replies by morning.

Charlie