jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stott, Charlie" <CSt...@tnsi.com>
Subject RE: Not able to log "throughput" in a log file
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 04:29:01 GMT
There are listeners in jmeter-plugins extension that may work better for you.  You can graph
tps or response times, record the details to file, reproduce the graphs from CLI, or browse
the log data during test or on completion.

Another option is to use an external monitor, like graphite, which can log throughput, etc.

We have found a combination of monitoring systems is necessary to produce a complete performance
report.

Charlie