jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <namrata....@wipro.com>
Subject difference between BSF Sampler and BSF Preprocessor
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:08:50 GMT
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is the difference between BSF Sampler and BSF Preprocessor?
If I want to generate a timestamp value, which one should I use?

In User manuel I saw a statement under 'BSF Sampler' that:
    "Unlike the BeanShell sampler, the interpreter is not saved between invocations."
What does it mean?

Regards,
Namrata

Namrata M Kadampur