jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sobczak <msobc...@yahoo.com>
Subject CSS/jQuery Extractor for radio button
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:24:00 GMT
Hi,

I need to get all of the values for a radio button field on a form, regardless of whether
they are checked or not.

For example, I have a radio button field like this:

<input type="radio" value="HTML" title="Output Type" name="outputType" id="outputType1">
<input type="radio" value="PDF" title="Output Type" name="outputType" id="outputType2">
<input type="radio" value="XLS" title="Output Type" name="outputType" id="outputType3">

I need to get an array or list of all of the values: HTML, PDF and XLS.  How can I do this?

Thanks,

- Mike.