jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the preferred method to assert multiple headers?
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:56:20 GMT
For content, if your response assertion contains:
  text1
  text3
  text2

on a different line each of the strings, but the placement of this strings
in the content is text1...text2...text3, then the assertion will fail.
Their order matters. If they're in different elements it won't matter. If
your app changes layout often, this brakes functional assertions
inevitably. I thought this might apply to header assertion also.