jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Darren Bown <dazzleb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to log "throughput" in a log file
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:30:39 GMT
HI Vivek,

How are you capturing the logs? Are you using a Simple Data Writer or are
you writing out the reports using the 'Aggregate Report' listener? If you
add the path to your report to the 'Filename' field above the results pane,
that's where you'll find the results logged.

Hope this helps.

--
Darren Bown
tel:* +44(0)*7873 163 452