jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Darren Bown <dazzleb...@gmail.com>
Subject StackOverflowError when running test plan
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:38:26 GMT
Hi all.

I've got a problem running my JMeter test. I should point out that this has
worked, but is no longer. The only thing I've done is moved it to a
different directory, but I moved the entire project so references should be
intact.

I'd prefer not to post my test plan as I'd need to sanitise it considerably
first, and anyway, I haven't changed it since it worked. This is the log
error that I'm getting:

2013/03/26 12:30:49 INFO  - jmeter.services.FileServer: Set new
base='D:\apache-jmeter\usr'