jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jitesh Thakur <thakurh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NTLM Authentification
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:07:15 GMT
Also can you please check that at IIS server has authentication setup as
Negotiate or something else. If its Negotiate then it behaves as mentioned
below, its Negotiate which is set up on Microsoft CRM I a working on and
its using Kerberors Authentication. I am runing a big project with tens of
thousands of HTTP calls each getting authenticated without any issues.

Negotiate authentication automatically selects between the Kerberos
protocol and NTLM authentication, depending on availability. The Kerberos
protocol is used if it is available; otherwise, NTLM is tried. Kerberos
authentication significantly improves upon NTLM. Kerberos authentication is
both faster than NTLM and allows the use of mutual authentication and
delegation of credentials to remote machines.
Regards
Jitesh