jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular Expression Extractor Returns Spaces instead of characters
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:34:38 GMT
What happens after encoding the request that sends that variable back
to the server side ?

--

Providing quality services to the highly appreciated customers:

* Applango.com * Arad Technologies Ltd * Astea Israel Ltd * BioControl
Medical Ltd * Biometrix Ltd * Cognifit.com * Earlysense Ltd * Given Imaging
Ltd * Idit Software Solutions * In-House * Israeli Ministry of Finance *
Menora Insurance * Mentors Channel * Mominis.com * Ness Technologies * ORAM
International * Partner-Orange * Peer39 * Physio-Logic Ltd * Pneumedicare
Ltd * RealCommerce Ltd * Safecharge International * Shaker.com *
Strauss-Water Tami4 * Tact-Matrix * TaKaDu.com * Tel-Aviv University *
Tescom-ONE * TesTeam Ltd * Tuttnauer Ltd * Verix Ltd * Visionix Ltd *
Visionsense Ltd * WinBuyer.com * XMPie-Xerox

Special notice:

In 2013, the entire operation of Ginsbourg.Com is being upgraded to
cloud-based quality service.

Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle * IEEE 829 Software Test
Documentation * ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management * FDA 21 CFR Part
11 Software Validation * IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical
Equipment * End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T) * FDA
and CE submissions * Open source free testing tools implementation *
Functionality and regression testing * Software Performance & Load testing *
Software Testing Advanced Automation * Medical Software Verification &
Validation * Medical Device Verification & Validation * Medical Device
Regulatory Submission * Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com