jmeter-user mailing list archives

From shruthi <Shruthi...@infosys.com>
Subject Jmeter Applets - help required
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 07:51:54 GMT
Hi experts,

We need to performance test an application which is on applets. Below are
the steps we have followed and the result which we see. Any help on fixing
this would be appreciated.

Tool : Apache Jmeter 2.7

Settings:
Control panel -> Java -> network setting -> use proxy server enabled with
address as localhost and port as 8080.
Same setting replicated in the jmeter proxy server

We have recorded a scenario and when we playback we see all the requests in
green with Response code: 200 and Response message: OK
However, we find that all HTTP requests subsequent to login is getting
redirected to the login page.

Response tab:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
</HEAD>

<BODY onload="redirect()">
</BODY>
</HTML>

HTTP cookie manager has been added with cookie policy set to compatibility
mode.

Please let us know what we need to do to ensure that the script works.

Let me know if any further info is required for analysis.

Regards
Shruthi