jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using default request values and overriding within GUI
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:54:04 GMT
On 26 February 2013 14:24, Gavin Maselino <gavinmaselino@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, As it turns out after several hours of experimentation - the closest solution so
far is setting all the default values in User Defined Values and then overriding them as necessary
using the BeanShell Sampler - so both the a UDV element and the Beanshell use the same name
i.e. UDV name: 'varKeyword', UDV value: 'UDVVar' and beanshell vars.put("varKeyword", "bean");

BeanShell is overkill. You can change variables using

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#User_Parameters