jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Happy Purim Holiday to apc [via JMeter]
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:13:59 GMT
On 19 February 2013 21:40, sginsbourg <sginsbourg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi apc,
>
> Happy Purim Holiday!
>
> Wishing a very cheerful and joyful holiday to the appreciated customers:
>
> Applango.com * Arad Technologies Ltd * Astea Israel Ltd * BioControl Medical Ltd * Biometrix
Ltd * Earlysense Ltd * Given Imaging Ltd * Mentors Channel * Israeli Ministry of Finance *
Ness Technologies * ORAM International * Partner-Orange * Physio-Logic Ltd * Pneumedicare
Ltd * RealCommerce Ltd * Shaker.com * Strauss-Water Tami4 * Tact-Matrix * TaKaDu.com * Tel-Aviv
University * Tescom-ONE * TesTeam Ltd * Tuttnauer Ltd * Verix Ltd * Visionix Ltd * Visionsense
Ltd * XMPie-Xerox

> Please be advised that during 2013, the entire operation of Ginsbourg.Com is being upgraded
to cloud-based quality service.

> Regards,
>
> Shay Ginsbourg
> Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant
>

> Offering this year Regulatory & Testing Services, as follows:
>
> *  Software Performance & Load Testing
> *  Software Testing Automation
> *  Software Verification & Validation
> *  Medical Device Verification & Validation
> *  Medical Device Regulatory Submission
> *  Organizational Regulatory Qualification
>

> Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive
> M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
> M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
>
> Visit my website at: WWW.GINSBOURG.COM
>
> e-mail:  sginsbourg@gmail.com       mobile:  972-54-6690915
>
> Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg
>
> Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail
>
> Don't want to receive these emails? Reply with the word UNSUBSCRIBE

The JMeter user list has *not* asked to be subscribed, so should not
be receiving such e-mails.