jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am beginner !! Please help me on- How to record HTTPS requests using proxy server in JMeter?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 14:26:50 GMT
Hi,

By the way, Google Authentication system, that gives you access to gmail is
a complex app and unfriendly to testers (at least the live one does). Its
not a good demo tool as it will give you a lot of headaches, before you get
to the https stuff you want to practice on. I'd recommend starting with
more basic stuff.

Just saying, but except for the certificate thing, it should work the same
as http.

Adrian S