jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Cristina González <cgonza...@corporacionperzona.com>
Subject TCP Sampler and end of line characters.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:06:27 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to use the Jmeter's TCP sampler to test a C# application that
works through a socket connection. I am having this issue:
Example of the structure of the message I send (Base64 extract plain text)
"AgJmAgICAIAECE4RT9aRyMnoBBBSq1bnmcA9Vv/EeFNtTB4hBIIz6JDpRj9s8wRG
dH/EfO6ibMhBr4dtX99pqlsfYB53eDXnL0pspC278cdyhzHwltmb7ougtzIOIEm"

Which is translated to
"AgJmAgICAIAECE4RT9aRyMnoBBBSq1bnmcA9Vv/EeFNtTB4hBIIz6JDpRj9s8wRG *\n*
dH/EfO6ibMhBr4dtX99pqlsfYB53eDXnL0pspC278cdyhzHwltmb7ougtzIOIEm"

But I need it to be
"AgJmAgICAIAECE4RT9aRyMnoBBBSq1bnmcA9Vv/EeFNtTB4hBIIz6JDpRj9s8wRG* \r\n*
dH/EfO6ibMhBr4dtX99pqlsfYB53eDXnL0pspC278cdyhzHwltmb7ougtzIOIEm"

I haven't figured out yet how to accomplish that for each line, JMeter
inserts CR(\r) and LF(\n) and not only LF(\n).

Can anybody please help me with this? I do have the sources already
installed under eclipse, so I can modify them, but I am not sure where to
start.

Thank you JMeter and Java Guru's