jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Raihan Jamal <jamalrai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate Random Unique numbers using JMeter
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:01:14 GMT
I made some progress on this. I have initialize counter variable like this-

init variable (eg in "User Defined Variables"):

Name:       | Value
------------+---------
LoopCounter | 0

And in my Parameter values I am using something like this now-

*${__intSum(${LoopCounter},1,LoopCounter)}
,"{""lv"":[{""v"":{""regId"":null,""
user"":null,""Id"":996},""cn"":1}],""lmd"":1360185}"*
*
*

And my *LoopCounter* is something like this-

Name:- LoopCounter
Start:-  1
Increment:- 1
Maximum:- 1000
Number format:- 000

I have unchecked *Track counter independently for each user*
*
*
But still I am getting exception thrown as Primary Key violation. Is there
anything wrong I am doing here?

*Raihan Jamal*