jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gavin Maselino <gavinmasel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Using default request values and overriding within GUI
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:13:26 GMT
Thanks for the advice Sebb. Just been reading that in Section 4.11 of the "Elements Of A Test
Plan" page from the Jmeter website. Definitely simpler than BeanShell :)

On 26 Feb 2013, at 15:54, "sebb" <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 26 February 2013 14:24, Gavin Maselino <gavinmaselino@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, As it turns out after several hours of experimentation - the closest solution
so far is setting all the default values in User Defined Values and then overriding them as
necessary using the BeanShell Sampler - so both the a UDV element and the Beanshell use the
same name i.e. UDV name: 'varKeyword', UDV value: 'UDVVar' and beanshell vars.put("varKeyword",
"bean");