jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Stott, Charlie" <CSt...@tnsi.com>
Subject RE: Use FileToString for 100MB file
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:27:33 GMT
First solve your out of memory issues, then you may be able to load a large file into memory.

Most common cause of memory issues in gui are listeners, particularly results tree.  Try only
recording errors if you need it at all.  Gui is intended for testing your tests, rather than
doing your load testing.

AFAIK, in non-gui tests it is likely older HTTP implementations, use v4+.  I never get memory
issues in CLI tests.

However, 100MB filetostring does not really sound like something I'd want to do, are you sure
it is the best design?

Charlie