jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sobczak <msobc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Accessing prev object as a DOM
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:45:43 GMT
Hi,

The API documentation states that there is an object called "prev" that I can access in a
BSF Post Processor script.

What I'd like to do is use a BSF Post Processor to create a jMeter parameter based on the
value of a field in the response.  If the field is empty, I need to assign a default value
to the parameter.  If the field is not empty, I can save the field value in the parameter.

I'd like to use JavaScript in my BSF Post Processor.  How do I reference the document (or
DOM) contained within the "prev" object?

Thanks,

- Mike.