jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sobczak <msobc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using CSS/jQuery Extractor
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 20:32:10 GMT
It doesn't look like that picture came through.  Here are the settings I used (that don't
work):

Apply to: Main sample and sub-samples
CSS/JQuery Extractor Implementation: (blank)

Reference Name: levelOneVar
CSS/JQuery expression: select[name=levelOne]
Attribute: value
Match No.: 1
Default Value: (blank)

________________________________
 From: Michael Sobczak <msobczak@yahoo.com>
To: jMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 3:16 PM
Subject: Using CSS/jQuery Extractor

I'm trying to get the value of a select, but I keep getting the name of the jQuery parameter
back ({levelOneVar}).

I've saved the response to a file, and the select does have an option selected, and the option
has a value associated with it.

I've attached a picture of how I've set this up.  Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

- Mike.