jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter plugin GUI is not displayed in test-scenario
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:27:36 GMT
On 18 January 2013 04:46, Dzmitry_Kashlach <dzmitrykashlach@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I need help from  anybody, who has good experience with JMeter code.
>
>  I'm developing JMeter plugin. When I open test plan with it, I see, that
> the first instance of plugin has no GUI,

It does have a GUI, but part of the screen is missing.

> while everything is ok with second one.
>   Who can answer, where should I start further research? I'm absolutely
> unclear about the reasons of such behavior. Screenshots are attached.

The cause is most likely a bug in the code.

Compare your code with a similar JMeter class.
If you start JMeter in GUI mode and select a test element, you can
find out the GUI and test element classes that it uses by invoking the
menu item

Help / What's this node

or pressing Control+W

The class names are printed to the console.