jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter out of memory
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:11:42 GMT
That doesn't make any sense, honestly.

If you want an answer to your question, you need to repeat the test in the
conditions already mentioned to see if you don't have a real problem at
root to this. However if the "memory problem" is caused by you storing
thousands of requests in memory, than there is no problem and you need to
search for alternatives, as there are plenty to what you are doing right
now.

Regards,
Adrian