jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to open jmx file when there is a missing lib
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:52:00 GMT
I don't know of any such option. Sounds like a good feature request, even
if its small in priority IMO, its still a good approach to be able to load
only those elements that are ok (I think current behaviour is only needed
when core elements fail to load, not when its caused by some plugin).

Regards,
Adrian S