jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Darren Bown <dazzleb...@gmail.com>
Subject java.lang.NoSuchFieldError on http put
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:10:09 GMT
Hi all.

I originally posted this on Stack Overflow (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14158106/jmeter-httpsampler-error-java-lang-nosuchfielderror-def-content-charset-on-p)
It went away and now it's back again and I don't know how to fix it.

Whenever I perform a PUT request in my test plan I get the following error:

jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed! java.lang.NoSuchFieldError:
DEF_CONTENT_CHARSET

2013/01/04 13:18:18 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed!
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DEF_CONTENT_CHARSET
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl.sendEntityData(HTTPHC4Impl.java:1023)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl.sample(HTTPHC4Impl.java:281)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerProxy.sample(HTTPSamplerProxy.java:62)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1075)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1064)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:426)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:255)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
I've tried a number of things: I added a content type to the Content
encoding field, tried commenting out this line in the test plan:

      <stringProp name="HTTPSampler.contentEncoding"></stringProp>
But none of it is working. This is the request I'm making (sanitised):

BODY:
{
    "id":"xxxxxxx",
    "name":"AUTOREGRESSION",
    "icon":"HOME",
    "Key" :"99949"
}

HEADERS:
Accept : application/json

Does anyone know what the cause might be? Unfortunately, I can't post a
working test plan because it contains confidential information.

Thanks,
Darren.