jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jitesh Thakur <thakurh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summary report from command line
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:33:39 GMT
You can add the summary report listener to your test plan, keep it enabled
and set the jtl path where you want to store jtl file and configure for all
metrics you want to see. Then run it from command line just the jmx file
and it will automatically store result file at the summary report listener
path. Later you can view graphs using i think google plugin for jmeter or
by opening the jtl file in summary report or any othe listener in gui mode.

Hope that helps.

Jitesh