jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POST request returns 415 error
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:38:20 GMT
Hi
Would suggest that if not sure what is missing, try to record it with the
HTTP Proxy Server.
Another thing which you can do to understand what's missing, is use
Wireshark when playing your script and when running the same from SoapUI
and then simply compare them up.

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance