jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Jmeter and Maven
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 14:50:45 GMT
Hi,
I would simplify it first to troubleshoot.
Ideas:

1. Switch to simple HTTP samplers instead of customized webdriver sampler.
2. Run the JMeter command line exactly as executed by Maven, on the same
host.
3. Set a higher logging level in JMeter (switch to DEBUG instead of INFO).
4. Anything special in the jtl results file?
5. Try to run with GUI.

Hope it will help.

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance