jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are response times skewed by GC pauses ?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 22:19:35 GMT
Surely GCs affects response times shown by JMeter.
You should always monitor the GC behavior on your JMeter JVM (GC logs) and
if you see too much of CPU spent on GC you may need to increase the XMS XMX
JVM params. You may also want to remove objects from your test plan which
are known for using too much of CPU or Memory during load tests described
in:
http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/ubikwiki/index.php?title=JMeter_Performance_and_Tuning_Tips

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.