jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Nested Scripting Issue
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:19:34 GMT
Hello,
I have just tried what you are describing in Script 2 and it works for me
as of Script 2 only.(using JMeter 2.8).

But regarding Script 1, when using IncludeController you must use Test
Fragment
Read:
-
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Include_Controller

*The include controller is designed to use an external jmx file. To use it,
create a Test Fragment underneath the Test Plan and add any desired
samplers, controllers etc. below it. Then save the Test Plan. The file is
now ready to be included as part of other Test Plans.
*
Regards
Philippe

UBIK-INGENIERIE on TWITTER <https://twitter.com/ubikingenierie>