jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter on Android
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 20:24:24 GMT
Well ... someone's been busy:

http://www.androidsoftware.us/Applications/Java-Virtual-Machine-V2-1.html

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Shmuel Krakower <shmulikk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not possible.
> No real JRE for android.
>
> Shmuel Krakower.
> www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance
> monitoring from worldwide locations for free.
>

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Shay Ginsbourg
> <sginsbourg@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Has anyone ever played with jmeter on an Android device?
> > Which java does that trick?
> > Thanks,
> > Shay
> >

> > www.ginsbourg.com
> > On 18 Jan 2013 23:55, sginsbourg@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > What is the best way to get a good recording with jmeter in case the
> > proxy
> > > settings can't be changed?
> > > Please advise.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Shay
> > >

> > > www.ginsbourg.com

> > performance

> > Sambhav_Rathore@infosys.com

> > only
> > parameterization
> > >>> >

> > http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Save_Responses_to_a_file

> > intended
> > Further,
> > liable
You

Happy New Year!

In 2013, the entire operaion of Ginsbourg.Com is being upgraded to
cloud-based quality service.

Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle

* IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation

* ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management

* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation

* IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment

* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)

* FDA and CE submissions

* Open source free testing tools implementation

* Functionality and regression testing

* Software Performance & Load testing

* Software Testing Advanced Automation

* Medical Software Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Regulatory Submission

* Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com