jmeter-user mailing list archives

From pawanaa <pawan00...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Unable to load SSL keystore certificate
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:32:57 GMT

Hi,
When I load keystore certificate (JKS) through SSL manager or if I define
the path and password in system.properties for keystore certificate, I get
the following error

jmeter.util.SSLManager: Problem loading keystore: No key(s) found
java.lang.Exception: No key(s) found

Whe I see the certificate content through "keytool.exe  -list -keystore
testcerts" command, I can see the that the certificate has entry for private
key.

Please advise what how can I get rid of this problem.