jmeter-user mailing list archives

From danimni <dani...@gmail.com>
Subject Load CSV file from Ant task
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 08:19:04 GMT
Hi,
Is it possible to load CSV file from Ant task?
I have an element 'CSV Data Set Config' that loads all LoginIDs (I have
several files, in each test, I need to load different LoginIDs files). I do
not know how to change the CSV file name using Ant task.
for example, in order to I set the numbers of Threads and Ramp Up Period.

     <property name="threads" value="10"/>
     <property name="rampupperiod" value="20"/>

In the same way i tried to set the file name:
     <property name="CSVFileName" value="LoginID_File1"/>

Somehow,  this value is not being loaded in the JMeter test file.

Am I missing something?

thanks,
Dan.