jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Robin D. Wilson" <rwils...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Using Jmeter in heterogeneous environment
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:27:22 GMT
First, we use POSIX path conventions (e.g., '/' instead of '\' - which works even on Windows).

Second, in our scripts, we use 'relative' paths (e.g., './path/to/file') instead of fully
qualified path (/path/to/file - the '.'
makes all the difference).

Third, in our 'user.properties' file (in the JMeter './bin' folder), we add this (Windows
style):

	includecontroller.prefix=X:/Tests/JMeter/controllers/

Or (Unix style):

	includecontroller.prefix=/mnt/Tests/JMeter/controllers/

This tells JMeter where to start looking for included controllers.

You also might be able to configure some variables, and use those (I haven't tried this) in
your path names...

--
Robin D. Wilson
Sr. Director of Web Development