jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mitesh Patel <patel_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: JMETER request processing in parallel
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:26:51 GMT
Apologies - the last message was supposed to be for Scott in relation to:

"You can concurrently request page resources. The setting is in
 the HTTP Sampler and you can adjust the number of sub-threads each test
 plan thread uses when requesting internal page resources."

I don't follow the detail here.

Thanks,