jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Roderick Parks <roderick.pa...@triometric.net>
Subject RE: Logic error or bug?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:13:07 GMT
Yes, that's an understandable deduction but regrettably the values of ${ENTITY} and ${ROW}
are set before the module is called. Whenever they appear in a sampler they are substituted
correctly, otherwise the server would throw a 500 Server Error.

Thanks, Roderick

-----Original Message-----
From: Shmuel Krakower [mailto:shmulikk@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 December 2012 13:48
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Logic error or bug?

Hi,
I guess that the transaction controller's name is set before any of its child samplers are
executed and I guess that the first "entry" is set inside that controller?
Try to fetch the "ENTRY" value just before the Transaction "Consolidate ${ENTRY}" and see
if it is set or not.

Best,
Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance monitoring from worldwide