jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Corredor <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help using Jmeter to upload files
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:03:44 GMT
Hi Carolina,

Two scenarios:

1- I have read (feed) from static files. Not sure is that will be an option
for you.
2- Once I had to upload a chemical structure file. I was unable to do that
at the beginning but later after sniffing the whole transaction I was able
to understand how the application decodes  the "special" file.

How are you guys recording the test? How are you understanding "sniffing"
the whole interaction from your application?

Good luck,
Dan