jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CookieManager warnings
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:59:09 GMT
Hello,

Edit jmeter.properties (its in the /bin folder) and find the chapter on
"Logging levels".
Make sure that everything is set to ERROR instead of WARN and it will get
rid of the problem.

I wish I knew what that message is about to be more precise, but if nothing
is wrong / everything still works, then simply remove that from logs - its
not necessary.

Adrian S