jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to cast String to Integer in JMeter?
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 18:22:28 GMT
Heres the relevant documentation
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#config_elements
"Configuration elements can be used to set up defaults and variables for
later use by samplers. Note that these elements are processed at the start
of the scope in which they are found, i.e. before any samplers in the same
scope."
So if you are setting your properties in some sampler than for the first
run it wont work , but it works for subsequent runs because the property
remains set.

one option is use a setup threadgroup and set your properties there.