jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Assertions on Logic Controllers
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:14:26 GMT
Hi,
I have a response assertion on the root of my test plan.
I have setup a transaction controller and inside it an http sampler.

The assertion works just fine for the http sampler, but it also asserting
the transaction controller and failing it with a "Response was null" error.

This now forcing me to duplicate the assertion as a child of each relevant
http sampler instead of having just one, at the root of the test plan.
I don't see any reason for assertions to assert logic controller.
If you agree, I will open a bug with testplan to reproduce.

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance