jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logic error or bug?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:48:00 GMT
Hi,
I guess that the transaction controller's name is set before any of its
child samplers are executed and I guess that the first "entry" is set
inside that controller?
Try to fetch the "ENTRY" value just before the Transaction "Consolidate
${ENTRY}" and see if it is set or not.

Best,
Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance