jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: while Doing playback JMeter script not updating the database
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:44:55 GMT
Hi,
Sounds like the login step is either failing or you just don't save the
session cookie at JMeter side.
First verify that the response body of the login shows a successful login
and if it does, then try adding a session manager to your test plan.

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance