jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Generating thousands of XML requests in burst
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:29:31 GMT
Hello,
In my opinion, the most up to date sampler for this is the HTTP Sampler.
Using it will allow you to switch between HTTPClient  implementation and to
use last version 4.X which is more up to date.
Combined with Raw Post Body and Header manager it gives you what
SOAP/XML-RPC Request provides.

Regards
Philippe