jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX file->open duration
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 08:52:46 GMT
Because I suspect it to be extremely non-linear, and increase to an
unacceptable time duration as a function of the file size.

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Shmuel Krakower <shmulikk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why does it matter?
> On Dec 16, 2012 10:16 AM, "Shay Ginsbourg" <sginsbourg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > What is the expected normal time duration of JMX file open operation,
> > where the JMX file size is 1MB, 2MB, 5MB ?
> > Any ideas?
> > thanks,
> > Shay

Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle

* IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation

* ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management

* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation

* IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment

* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)

* FDA and CE submissions

* Open source free testing tools implementation

* Functionality and regression testing

* Software Performance & Load testing

* Software Testing Advanced Automation

* Medical Software Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Regulatory Submission

* Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com