jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX file->open duration
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:53:00 GMT
1. Are you using external plugins ? - Google plugin (Version 0.5.5) for Jmeter

2. On what kind of machine does it take 200 seconds for a 5MB file ? -
i5 6GB RAM 64-bit Ubuntu Server MAAS Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

3. To which value is -Xmx set ? - JVM_ARGS="-Xms512m -Xmx512m"

4. Can you submit a sample Test Plan showing issue ? - Sorry, no.