jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Eric Chaves <e...@craftti.com.br>
Subject Re: Load Test from an elastic cloud
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:55:10 GMT
Hi Shay,

Running tests on the cloud has some particular challenges that, in may
opinion, makes it very hard to be done using the jmeter distributed mode.

Instead, I prefer to use Oliver Lloyd's excellent jmeter-ec2 (you can found
it at https://github.com/oliverlloyd/jmeter-ec2) which are a set of bash
scripts that manage the test lifecycle (launching instances, distribute &
deploying tests, run and terminate & clean-up) much more easily.

Cheers,

Eric.