jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ravindra Gupta <rav.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating thousands of XML requests in burst
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 04:09:42 GMT
Hi All,

I think my question was not complete I should have given the script tree
scructure:

-Test Plan
--Thread
---Simple Controller
-----SOAP/XML-RPC Request

Now I have to generate 50 K simultaneous requests in bursts. How we could
do that?

My Load Generator config (8 core X 2.33 GHz) with 3.5 GB RAM. I know this
hardware is not sufficient to generate this kind of load.
What could be done to generate load of this nature? If it is not possible
via jmeter. please suggest any other tool which could do this.

Regards
Ravindra