jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prabhash Rajarathne <rprabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does JMeter 2.8 supporting https?. If not find out available workarounds and limitations
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 05:48:24 GMT
Thanks for the reply Philippe.
I will explain my issue in details.
I will Take HSBC Site for a example (www.hsbc.lk)

I'm trying to Load hsbc.lk and click Personal Internet Banking Login Button
[image: Inline image 1]

My issue is when I click the button I got the following error
[image: Inline image 2]

I check the Apache certificate install or not but it is installed
sucessfully
[image: Inline image 3]

can somebody explain the issue and what should I do to sucessfully recode
this application

*
*
*Prabhash Rajarathne  || ප්‍රභාෂ් රාජරත්න *

*Mobile :* +94 77 643 2490 * | E-Mail *rprabhash@gmail.com
*සිංහල බොලොග් අඩවිය  :* http://rprabhash.blogspot.com
*English Blog  Site     : *http://rprabhash.wordpress.com
 <https://plus.google.com/116966061216257465997>