jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Luu <manga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controller and Agent on different networks
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:18:44 GMT
I don't know for sure but would imagine that is possible, provided that the
agent on a different network can talk to the controller, and vice versa. If
they can communicate with each other, it should work.

For a quick check you could try pinging the IPs or scan/telnet the ports on
those IPs used by JMeter. Something like that, or otherwise try to run
JMeter setup and see if it works.

This would also assume you have the needed ports open (from firewall) on
each side, and there's a route established between the two networks for
communication. Both of these, which you may need to set up.