jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna Kanth B. N." <KrishnaKanth...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: while Doing playback JMeter script not updating the database
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:45:20 GMT
Hi,

Need your input for executing the recorded script in JMeter.

We  are running JMeter for load testing a Dot Net Application(MVC & SQL server).

We recorded the script for user Login, saved some sample data through the application screen
and Logged out. During the recording controller data has been saved in DB.

When we  are  trying to run the recorded script in JMeter, "View Result Tree" shows that each
request was successfully executed, but data is not getting saved in DB.

Also in the view results tree the response data is showing only the login page even if we
 are selecting some other request also.

Please let us know if anybody has faced similar issue earlier also and any pointer on how
we can resolve this issue will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
KrishnaKanth B N | Infosys Tools Group<http://sparsh/v1/myUnit/QD/QD_products_tools_group.htm>
Desk - 82202 | Voice IP - 80 391 19286 | Cell -  +91 92412 41972

Infosys e-mail system.