jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nalin Makar <nalin.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Single Java Request and multiple Sample Results
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:29:18 GMT
Hi,

I have searched extensively online and couldn't find a solution to my problem.

We have a pretty good functional/automated coverage for the product that we are testing and
I would like to reused that code to also run load/perf tests.

We figured we'll use JavaSampler and implement AbstractJavaSamplerClient. So, in a Java Request
we wanted to do the following operations:

1. In setupTest() --> do login
2. In runTest() -->
a. Do op1
b. Do op2
c. Do op3
3. In tearDownTest --> logout

As, runTest() only returns a single SampleResult, I can only use that to report on the overall
status of running op1, op2 and op3. But I was wondering if there was a way to report separate
SampleResults for each of the 3 operations (op[1-3]).

Has someone implemented something like this?

Thanks,
Nalin